|A spectacular male Darwin's finch.
|Yum - a native food!
|The two El Garrapatero G. fortis morphs.
|That is not a native food!
|Our 2011 paper.
|Dozens of finches of many species eating rice.
|Team Pinzones IMAX 3D (Photo by Aspen Hendry)
|An El Garrapatero G. fortis enjoys a cracker - when it shouldn't.
|We were even besieged by finches during our breakfast (and they ate our chocolate bread, damn it).
Pictures and videos:
- Galapagos 2014 images on FLICKR
- All my past Galapagos images on FLICKR
- My earlier post about the IMAX 3D filming of our research: Team Pinzones IMAX 3D.
- Kiyoko's blog from this year's Earth Watch expedition.
- A finch post from earlier this year: The Living Dead: Darwin's finches and Museums
|Human influences on sea lion evolution?