How fish have changed my understanding of evolution, and how they brought me to the field of eco-evolutionary processes, particularly to study how species-specific factors can shape fishing-induced selection
- Dawkins, R. (1989) The selfish gene (rev. ed.), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Standen, E.M. et al. (2014) Developmental plasticity and the origin of tetrapods. Nature 513
- Hutchinson, J. (2014) Evolutionary developmental biology: Dynasty of the plastic fish. Nature 513
- Seehausen, O. (2004) Hybridization and adaptive radiation. Trends Ecol Evol 19
- Vonlanthen, P. et al. (2009) Divergence along a steep ecological gradient in lake whitefish (Coregonus sp.). J Evolution Biol 22
- Dunlop, E.S. et al. (2015) From genes to populations: how fisheries-induced evolution alters stock productivity. Ecol. Appl. 25
- Nusslé, S. et al. (2016) When Should Harvest Evolution Matter to Population Dynamics? Trends Ecol Evol 31(7)