Carnival of Evolution #71 is now up! Check it out for all kinds of cool stuff, including Marius Roesti's fascinating recent post on Peaks and Valleys in the Genome.
Since the Carnival this month is on a blog about chimeras, here are two cute chimerical kitty cats. You don’t need to thank me – you’re welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Null Hypothesis is Always Wrong
No two populations are identical for any trait. No two communities have the same species composition. No detectable phenotype is ever compl...
-
As an editor, reviewer, supervisor, committee member, and colleague, I have read countless papers and proposals and have seen similarly co...
-
When I started my postdoc in 1998, I think it is safe to say that the Holy Grail (or maybe Rosetta Stone) for many evolutionary biologists w...
-
No two populations are identical for any trait. No two communities have the same species composition. No detectable phenotype is ever compl...

No comments:
Post a Comment