Carnival of Evolution #52 is up! Our contribution this time around comes from Andrew Hendry, musing about the ecosystem services perspective and its implications: Ecosystem disservices and assisted elimination.
Posts in the Carnival are, as usual, about every topic under the evolutionary sun; however, the theme of this edition of the Carnival is phylogenetic networks:
M'kay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Null Hypothesis is Always Wrong
No two populations are identical for any trait. No two communities have the same species composition. No detectable phenotype is ever compl...
-
As an editor, reviewer, supervisor, committee member, and colleague, I have read countless papers and proposals and have seen similarly co...
-
When I started my postdoc in 1998, I think it is safe to say that the Holy Grail (or maybe Rosetta Stone) for many evolutionary biologists w...
-
No two populations are identical for any trait. No two communities have the same species composition. No detectable phenotype is ever compl...

No comments:
Post a Comment